Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am sick but i'll return shortly

Hi Mrs.Hinojosa (and fellow  students),
On Monday my head was hurting and i was not feeling so well and my mom said that i had to go to the night clinic and after some tests and time, they told me the results and for the swine flu i got a +, but after leaving for a while, the nurse/doctor called us and said it was type B and not type A, which is the swine flu and so the doctor said that i couldn't return to school until next Monday which is the 25th of May and i was planning to go to the field lesson but i guess i can't go because of the 2 EOY exams i didn't take. I need to know the homework for i could finish today while i have the time...
Sincerely yours,
Michael
P.S.:If Joseph is reading this, I am sorry for not being there to finish our project.
P.S.S.: I cannot do the photos unless i have a mac in which...i don't but when i get back i'll work on it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment