Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am coming back to I.D.E.A. Mission

I had to think so much in order to find out where I should go next year. So many difficult decision I was thinking in my head. There were only two schools in my mind... IDEA Mission and IDEA Donna and i was thinking which school, IDEA Donna; rank 19 high school of the whole nation and has Ivy classes, which gets college credit and go back to my friends in which I haven't seen for a year and got me into trouble multiple times in my years, or go to IDEA Mission; just open for the public this year, have AMAZING teachers in which are kinder to me than IDEA Donna who actually care for my education and the place in which my friends are the best... I decided IDEA Mission and i am glad i chosen that.... for the first time i got 2 perfect scores in a TAKS and all of my TAKS results I got commended and i got all A's in the whole year and I'm proud of that.

174 words

No comments:

Post a Comment